WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WWM8s - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WWM8s > Topics

Subject: Life
Replies: 2 Views: 564

fleaman 10/21/2006 - 1:17:25
Life is a connection. A connection to a self that is being. Being is existance. Existance is endless. Even when we're gone we still exist. Through the thoughts of those we connect with. Each being has a path and many connections. Each being has their own end,one of which we all share. So therefore,in the great scheme of things,we are all connected. Just like i am now to this phone. When i put it down, i'm still here. Because my words are here. I am connected, just like you. *

fleaman 10/21/2006 - 5:53:20
Although we are no different from what we hold in our hands. Everything we touch, everything we make is in our image. Take a doll for example. A child becomes it's surrogate mother. The doll has a face. Limbs like you and i. What's missing? Now picture your self in that position. Push the bounderies of reality. Just like we do everyday. Here or not. We are nothing, but we are everything. But imagine if you will, the fact that we are no different from a shelf full of tinned beans. *

fleaman 10/21/2006 - 6:00:00
We all have a label (our names) we are all waiting to be picked. All waiting to be open with someone. You can imagine the rest for yourselves. We are a cultured entity, that belongs to self. Each face different from the next. Yet all the same. *

* WWM8s Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WWM8s

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search